06 Nov 2020
As the UK heads into another 4 weeks of lockdown, mass participation events will certainly be off the menu for the foreseeable future. On Monday 30 November (aka St Andrew’s Day!), join us – virtually, of course – for St Andrew’s Day Quiz Night and to celebrate 154 years of enriching young lives!
How you can get involved:
- Find your team - as many or as few as you want.
- Register your team on Eventbrite @ £10 per team. Your team name will be put into an automatic draw to win*:
1. 4 tickets to the Bootleg Beatles virtual Christmas concert on Saturday 19 December.
2. A Magnum of Mumm Champagne.
- Encourage team members to make a donation via our fundraising page to take part.
- There are 3 ways to take part:
- Join our community Zoom Quiz with other players - as a team, or an individual. From 7pm. Questions will be read out by St Andrew’s Club and you will be put into your team break out room to answer questions before coming back into the joint Zoom to hear the answers and keep your own score.
- Prepare your own quiz at a time and date to suit you and your team - we suggest 40 questions on any topics you want, but to include 5 questions about St Andrew's Club (which will be provided) - preferably on St Andrew's Day, Monday 30 November.
- Use our pre-prepared quiz which we will send you in advance to run your own quiz at a time and date to suit you and your team - preferably on St Andrew's Day, Monday 30 November.
* if you would like to take part in the automatic draw but do not wish to pay a team entry, please email Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org to log your email.
Please register for St Andrew’s Day Quiz Night on Eventbrite here, if you would like to donate directly to the Club, please visit and share the Club’s fundraising page here.
Keep an eye on our website and social media in the coming weeks to keep up-to-date with our St Andrew’s Day Quiz Night preparations. Contact email@example.com for more information.